- October 20, 2023: New paper published in Australasian Journal of Logic 20(3): Countering Justification Holism in the Epistemology of Logic: The Argument from Pre-Theoretic Universality.
- October 15, 2023: New paper published in Logos & Episteme 14(3): Uniqueness and Logical Disagreement (Revisited).
- September 13, 2023: It is with overwhelming joy that I’ve accepted a 2,5 years postdoctoral fellowship in philosophy of science at the University of Copenhagen, starting from December 2023. I’ll be a part of the Carlsberg Semper Ardens project entitled ‘Selection in Cognition’.
- August 9, 2023: I’ll present a chapter from my PhD at the 27th Oxford Graduate Conference, and Wykeham Professor of Logic—Timothy Williamson—will give a response.
- July, 31, 2023: I’ll co-author an entry on Logical Disagreement for the forthcoming Oxford Handbook of Philosophy of Logic with Professor Anandi Hattiangadi
- May 7, 2023: I’ll present a chapter from my PhD at this year’s Joint Session
- March 1, 2023: I’ll present a chapter from my PhD tomorrow at the Bergen Logic Group seminar (https://www.uib.no/en/rg/logic).
- January 29, 2023: I’ll present a chapter from my PhD here: 16th Cambridge Graduate Conference